Job Location : Kharghar
Years of experience: 2 Years to 6 Years
Job Responsibilities include:
- Attend the walk-in customers and present the details of the Units and Location, assisting in them in decision making process
- Sourcing Business from corporate, Channel, references, and various traditional non traditional BTL activities
- Participating in negotiation of deals and doing spot closures
- Generate enquires from clients with regular follow up
- Build good relation with client for future prospect
- Assisting the buyers in post-sale documentations such as loan, registry etc
- Maintain record of daily enquiry & prospective clients
- Showcase company profile to client through presentation & meeting
- To participate in events, corporate presentation & property shows for Project Promotion
- Handling Channel Partners.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners Implementing channel marketing plans set out by Channel marketing team
- Ensure regular product & price updates to channel partner.
- Training and educating the Channel Partners teams on the product development.
- Driving business by encouraging them to bring prospective clients and ultimately making a sale by closing them.
- Proven experience as a Sales manager
- Good communication
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of selling and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering effective presentations